About the job:
The Digital Content Specialist will develop, coordinate, and implement Telling the Truth’s online communications content and platforms. The ideal candidate will blow us away with their digital marketing skills, content creativity, analytical mind, and problem-solving abilities.
Telling the Truth is the Christian ministry of well-known Bible teachers, Stuart and Jill Briscoe, and special guest speakers. This international ministry is broadcast on almost 500 radio stations and multiple online platforms. The position reports to the Director of Communications in our conveniently located office in Brookfield, WI. This position is not remote.
Digital Content Distribution
- Develop, distribute, and manage digital content through our website, apps, podcasts, social media, and all online platforms
- Lead the expansion of these platforms to increase audience engagement
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy
- Integrate communications content between platforms
- Create email templates, data, landing pages, and releases
- Provide support after-hours and weekend for content publishing and toolset support
- Stay current with new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Operations and Measurement
- Oversee system process development, implementation, and operation
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical operations issues
- Responsible for system setup and management
- Collaborate with offsite partners in website and online platforms
- Performance monitoring, analytics, and recommendations
- Experienced with website content management systems
- Expertise in email campaigns, social media campaigns, platforms, and management tools
- Extremely detail-oriented, superior skills in consistency and accuracy
- Strong skills in Excel and other data management tools
- Master in quantitative skills, including Google Analytics, data insights, and their use to influence strategy and grow audience engagement
- Excellent writing, grammar, punctuation, and communication skills
- Familiarity with and understanding of basic creative assets relating to social media
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3-7 years of experience in digital content work
- Strong biblical knowledge
- Excellent proficiency in website function, social media platforms, and all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to get the desired results
- Proactive, strategic, and resourceful
- Keen ability to work with people, gain their cooperation, and get results
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Personal Character Overview:
- Devoted, mature follower of Jesus Christ, who has a growing relationship with Him
- Biblically lives above reproach, active member of a Gospel-centered local church
- A person of wisdom, integrity, and absolute confidentiality
- Patience, perseverance, and the flexibility to juggle varied responsibilities and multiple projects with a smile and a good attitude
- Strategic thinker who is also detail-oriented
- Has the ability to balance tasks with a love of people while accomplishing goals
- Believes in and will serve as a wise steward of Stuart’s and Jill Briscoe’s teaching legacy
- Affirms the Telling the Truth Code of Conduct, and the Statement of Faith – see: https://www.tellingthetruth.org/about/what-we-believe
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, a health care stipend, and a benefits package that includes a 401k plan with employer match, group dental and vision insurance, group life insurance, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter that explains how you meet our needs and values, as well as your answers to the four questions below to: email@example.com.
- Considering the mission of our non-profit, why do you think that you would be a good fit for this position?
- Please share how your experience to date would be a good match for this role.
- Please describe any other skills or interests you may have that relate to this position.
- Please describe your current salary and any salary and/or benefit requirements.