Our growing non-profit organization is looking for a summer intern to join our Marketing & Communications Department. This individual will be joining a team of committed believers dedicated to spreading the Word of God through the Briscoes’ Bible teaching.
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, the marketing and communications intern will gain hands-on experience with multiple content management systems (CMS), write basic copy for various communication channels, and work alongside other members of the marketing and communications team.
In a fun yet professional environment, you’ll have the opportunity to gain real-world experience and grow your marketable skills as you:
- Develop, organize, and post website content via Sitefinity CMS
- Create, review and schedule daily emails via Mailchimp
- Write, design and post periodic social media content via Sprout Social
- Proofread various ministry communications
- Write basic copy headlines and descriptions
- Assist manager and other team members as needed on various projects
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications or other related discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Creative and flexible, but with great attention to detail
- Personal character that demonstrates high moral standards, adherence to biblically‐based values, teachability, humility, a servant spirit, trustworthiness, and rock-solid integrity
About Telling the Truth
With international headquarters in Brookfield, Wisconsin, Telling the Truth is the international media outreach of Stuart, Jill, and Pete Briscoe, and uses radio, television, social media, websites, email, apps, and other emerging technologies to help people across the United States, United Kingdom, the Middle East, and beyond understand the Bible. Through clear teaching and relevant application, Telling the Truth is helping people know Christ and experience Life in all its fullness.
As renowned pastors, authors, and speakers who understand the Bible and its relevance to today's
issues, they are trusted providers of Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered teaching for people around the
world seeking answers about God.
Forward your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include answers to the
- Considering the mission of our non-profit, why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
- Please share how your experience, skills or interests would be a good match for this role.